Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As mental health providers, our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
We are working on the process of beginning to reintegrate some face-to-face services. Telehealth services will still be provided and will remain the primary focus in order to continue to reduce risk of exposure and to help flatten the curve. We understand, however, that for some clients/therapy modalities, face-to-face appointments may be preferred. Provider availability will be by appointment only and face-to-face appointments will likely be limited at this time. Each provider will assess and determine how many face-to-face appointments they will provide in a given week. This may vary from one provider to the next. If you are interested in services (telehealth/face-to-face appointments) or have questions about setting up an appointment, please call our office at 701-662-8255. We will return your call as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic:
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of Coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate social distancing.
- Staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit Card pads, pens, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
All clients seeking face-to-face appointments will also be asked to review and complete an informed consent form outlining possible risks and benefits for in person appointments during the pandemic.
Thank you for your cooperation.
**Online appoint request/booking will be unavailable until further notice. Please call our office and leave a message to set-up a telehealth appointment**
**If you are in need of emergency services during our absence, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room**